Sunday, June 24, 2007

We´re not in F****** Krakow anymore dude

Nope, we´re back in Súria.
Which means the pub crawl is definitely off.

So I guess I have some background to catch up on. Let´s start with the fact that I went to The Alhambra, and it was very amazing. I also saw flamenco, products from morroco, ate a crepe and met some cool people.
Then I went to Sevilla, which was also very beautiful and I really enjoyed. It has a big old river through the middle and about 10 bridges. I also managed to stay in four different buildings while there, which I´m not even sure is possibly because I was only there three nights. We also managed to laugh off all the rules. Because we are americans in europe, and ANYTHING goes.
Then I came back to Barcelona, saw Cristina for about ten minutes and went to Tossa del Mar, to meet Grant´s host brother Jordi and his friend Ignacio, who were both hilarious. Apparently Tossa is only for partying, whenever I tell people here that that´s where I went they laugh. But it was nice. We snorkeled and had a tour and a pitcher of sangria de cava courtesy of their neighbor, and swam and played paddleball and I read some Brothers Karamazov and then came back here.
Last night I went out for my last night on the town, which was okay, and then today swam with relatives in the pool and talked and watched I Heart Huckabees with David. Now, I guess I´ll go make my suitcase.
Great.

No comments: