Thursday, June 14, 2007

extra things

So, it seems like on every trip it is unavoidable to bring something that you are sure is going to be so very useful and ends up being nothing more than dead weight. For example that sleeping bag shaped like a big alligator head that I bought in San Francisco, brought all the way through peru, and then brought back to Olympia. Without once using it.
Well, on this trip is a bag of Wasa crackers. Extra fiber crackers.
So today I saw more art- oh no. Mr. Talky is back. He just informed me that he is very sick, as he sits down next to me.
Anyway, that means it´s time for me to beat a retreat. Tomorrow I am leaving for Granada and the next day I will be seeing the Alhambra, I already have my ticket.

2 comments:

Beck Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck Nelson said...

Read
this
, and then the next one. You will be delighted.