Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sevilla´s Little Problem

Is the fact that nothing much seems to happen here. I definitely liked Granada better, it was more accessible. But Sevilla does have the biggest cathedral in Europe. It is crazy with tons of towers and a dome and statues over every surface.
In Granada I met two cool girls from Manchester and a boy from Wisconsin. The girls went to Málaga to ride horses but I ended up traveling here with said Grant, and then once here we met another guy from Massachusettes named Daniel, so I have been hanging out with them and living the end of the trip slow down. All we have really accomplished here has been to find a park by the river and buy food. And look for hostels. And just talk.
I should be a hostel reviewer. Our first place was Urbany, which we decided was opened by a bitter ex pat who wanted to open the best club ever, but then it just turned into URBANY. Anyway, this news is not the most exciting, so maybe I will just tell everybody about it when I get home, or when I get some pictures. This is the perfect way to end the trip. I´ve met several people who are going to Barcelona today or tomorrow and I hope to meet up with them and do a beach trip or something.

2 comments:

Beck Nelson said...

But how was the alhambra?
Please answer with two words or less. Preferable an intensifier/superlative paired with an adjective.

Kira Nelson said...

fucking awesome (dude)!