Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Most Chido Sign


This is the most chido sign I have ever come across and if I thought for a minute that I could get it back with me I would have bought it then and there. As I couldn't I'm determined to make one someday. Somebody cut all the colored foil to put behind glass and then hand painted the sign on the glass. Impressive! It's like going to the circus without ever having to get up from your table or stop sucking on your popcicle. The circus is in town, by the way. They drive through the streets in a truck with a cage on the back playing this god-awful recording that goes "DOODOO DOO DOODOOT! DOODOO DOO DOODOOT! VEINTE VEINTE VEINTE! HOY SOLO A VIENTE PESOS NIÑOS Y VIENTE PESOS ADULTOS!" and in the cage there are either three leopards looking dead or two monkeys looking pissed or things like that and they drive super slow and everyone gets mad and honks at them and all the peds gather around and look at them and touch any part of the animal that sticks out. It's icky.

3 comments:

Beck Nelson said...

Wow that sign! Let's make lots of them!

Unknown said...

It's kind of funny to see "Hot Dog" on the menu.

Tamara said...

SPEAKING OF PARTS OF THE ANIMAL THAT STICK OUT,...YOUR DOGS BUTT IS STICKING OUT AND SHE IS TOTALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT. ALSO HER TONGUE A LITTLE BIT.