Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Italian Job

Is to come here to the coast and open restaurants. Apparently. We got lucky and had a good meal on Thanksgiving in an Italian restaurant in San Agustinillo, it was cheesy and olivey and the guy really was italian. Apparently they are all attracted {to this area, Joel wishes me to add)(Italians, that is) because somebody made an Italian movie called Puerto Escondido that is set here! In Puerto Escondido! Oh, apparently we actually ate there the day after thanksgiving, according to Joel. Or the day before. He can't decide and really I can't spend my whole blog just trying to meet his constantly changing desires.
anyway
I was sad not to be at home on Thanksgiving. I mean, in a way. I was also happy to be at the beach because I got to boogie board and swim and see what I believe might have been frigate birds, but I also wanted to be home eating lots of food and being warm inside while it's cold outside and visiting. Next year I suppose. But lots of love to everybody.
Anyway now we are in the abovementioned Puerto Escondido and we have CABLE again FINALLY so I can watch the Simpsons. And also a pool and a ceiling fan so finally this vacation is starting to shape up. Although I also got burned for the first time today which is so typically vacation and which I had managed to avoid thus far. CONSTANT VIGILANCE as Moody would say is what is called for when dealing with the sun. I forgot.
Alright, much love to all as I said and more updates either from Acapulco or Coyoacàn in Mexico City (aka Mexico aka el D.F. aka Ciudad de Mexico).

No comments: