Saturday, November 3, 2007

Other Stuff



I forgot to say what I drew for everybody. For Gramma Ines I drew an accordion, and poker chips and cards. For Gramma Nana I drew some jewlery and a piece of fur and I wanted to draw Starwars because I remember watching it for the first time there but I couldn´t think of how, so I did her steps instead because I liked her steps. For Pop I drew music because he would sing the papering the parlour song and a book because he gave me that book of dragon paper airplanes that I never made because I liked them too much. For Grampa Pete I also drew a book and an icecream sundae and a baseball and a basketball. I realized that it is a great shame that he never got to live next door to William and Maddie like Gramma because they are really the grandchildren he was waiting for, but that's okay I told him about it. Then for Gramma Audrey I drew roses and Tessa and a donkey. And an airplane. And then for Uncle Terry I drew tools, because I think he liked that kind of thing. Anyway. So here is me and Joel. I am eating a Paleta, which I like a lot and he is making juice. Which he likes a lot. It was very exciting when our landlady asked us if we wanted one. She said it real caush', like, "You guys probably wouldn´t want a blender, would you?" and I think Joel fainted. Anyway, for Caddy I drew her laying on her back, and her cheeseball and a car wheel and mom's butt.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That last sentence - that's probably something only blood relatives would get, right? :-D

Unknown said...

Mirada que muchacha joven hermosa que delicadamente mordisquea en un Paleta. ¡Cómo encantador!

Tamara said...

Mila, when did you learn so much Spanish? I never knew!
And, I'm not sure about the "mom's butt" thing either, except maybe when she would chase me and bite me!

Unknown said...

I would like an oil painting of that picture of Kira with the bouquet - for Christmas.

Tamara said...

THAT MUST HAVE BEEN FUN GOING BACK THROUGH THE AWESOME PEOPLE WE HAVE KNOWN AND DRAWING TRIBUTE TO THEM. WE HAVE BEEN SO LUCKY WITH THE PEOPLE WE HAVE HAD IN OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WHICH STEPS AT NANA'S? THE FRONT OR BACK ? POP WAS A TRUE CLASSIC, AND WE ONLY GOT TO KNOW A GLIMPSE OF THAT GUY,BY WHICH I MEAN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIS STORIES OF BEING A MAJOR BOOKIE IN THE EAST END, AND THE REST OF HIS ADVENTURES,THEN, HE MADE US A TOTAL PART OF HIS FAMILY,AND HE LOVES YOU AND BECK SO MUCH....AND..CAN'T YOU JUST SEE HIM ? HE WAS JUST SO HAPPY THAT AUDREY HAD FOUND AND HELPED FOSTER A FAMILY THAT SHE HAD NOT HAD.AND BELIEVE ME, SHE DID. SO HOW LUCKY COULD I BE? HOLY COW ! IF AUDREY HADN'T MET SHAREEN,THIS WHOLE THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAVE HAPPENED ! OH JEEZ, ANYWAY, CONTINUE TO PORTRAY THE FAMILY, REMEMBER THAT WAY BEFORE WE KNEW HIM ,TERRY WAS A TOTALLY COMPETEIVE (SP ?) GEAR-HEAD MOTORCYCLE RACER ,AND ASK YOUR MOM ABOUT LIVING AT HE AND SUES PLACE. ......MORE TO FOLLOW......