Monday, October 29, 2007

Money Trap



So here is our new apartment! Isn´t it cute? If you want to see the other pictures you have to go to Joel's blog. We split them up. Like a baby in a divorce settlement.
Anyway.
I really like it. It is super nice on top of a lady's house with a big bouganvilla and tons of succulents in pots and lots of hummingbirds (colibrís) and puffy birds and sunshine. Very relaxed and open non-cavelike, compared to our other house. With white walls! Straight white walls. So anyway, anyone who feels like coming down to visit us is more than welcome. This is a cool town and I think it would be a great place for us all to come for vacation. Much better than Mexico City.
Mom, you could fly down here and write!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Maybe you should stay longer so I could come down and visit! Hmmm, (chin scratching) . ..
And when I die, I definitely want you to do an altar for me but please include a little pinot noir to enhance my afterlife.

Kira Nelson said...

yes. you have to put out things that the person liked. a lot of people here put the beer or the mezcal or the sweet things or the cigarettes. for you i will put pinot noir and chocolate and....a big salad and halibut and maybe "new baby smell". I´m sure by that time they will have it bottled.