Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Es que...no puedo resistir!



People just do such cool artwork on the street.
So anyway, speaking of that, there is a center here where maybe I can do some artwork of my own. Maybe some ceramics. I'm looking into it. Also we went to look at an apartment today. It is pretty typical. Of us. And in a roof garden. But cheap. But there are tons for rent so maybe we will find something else. And we are pretty set on taking some spanish classes here. The lady was just so nice and cool and totally sold us on it, but without even trying.
So the mole negro is pretty much delicious and I will try to learn how to make it. Joel doesn´t like the chocolate stuff here very much because he's kind of a snob about it, but I am so psyched to be in a place where everybody has huge mugs of hot chocolate all the time. More on that above.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I could so go for a huge mug of chocolate!! Yum. And it was cold and foggy here this morning so it would be perfect.
I love the idea that you could do some art there. The posters you have both put on the blog are very intriguing -- definitely a certain style.
How amazing would it be to rent a place, do art, take lessons . . . sounds like a good life to me.

hugs, mom

Kira Nelson said...

I know! I´m still looking for the best way to do some. We´ll see. I will bring you back some of the hot chocolate to make. It´s hard to remember that it is winter there, i have to say! it´s cold here in the mornings but then hot in the afternoons