Monday, December 10, 2007

Ahhh....Mazatlán.

Doesn't that sound like a great ad byline? I'm going to contact the beauraue of tourism here in Mexico, they can put it on all their posters and commercials and stuff. They can get the deep voiced guy who does all the spanish movie previews.
Man, I have some really good pictures that I want to put up, but I left the cord in the hotel room. So I'll have to put them up later. You'll all just have to wait. But we are in Mazatlán and I actually quite like it. There are herring skies everyday, it's hot but not too humid and there's a sea wind. One could swim if one ignored the trash on the lower parts of the beach. And also if one ignored the scary blue jellyfish washed up all over! Which apparently people do because I see quite a few swimmers.
Today is my birthday and Joel has been treating me real nice. I got juice and carrot bread for breakfast and then we went down to the rocky beach and watched the big spotty green crabs and enjoyed the wind. Now I am 23! That seems very old. I actually thought I was going to be 22 but then I remembered that beck cumple 21 this year! Also crazy!
So now we are going to go build a big sand castle because that's what I want to do on my birthday. And look for shells.
Next time I will have some pictures for sure.

No comments: