Monday, December 7, 2009

MOLDOVA?

Still?
Yes. Still. I got to take a russian sauna though with Sasha's neighbor. And eat really good food. I love the food here! It is all really good. Very cabbage and other vegetable based. And oiled. All my favorite things. Then I spent maybe the worst night I have spent in awhile because everything went terribly wrong.
Sasha's cousin's car broke down and so we had to stay an extra night, which would not have phased me at all if I were not supposed to meet with two different people in two different countries that day. Anyway I had a psychosomatic asthma attack and so couldn't sleep even when I was finally tired much later that night.
But now I'm with Laura so it's all good and we're catching the next bus to odessa to see masha and everybody is almost happy. As happy as we can be in life knowing that the next challenge is arriving, yes? Very good. Updates later, just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

oy - moms don't like to hear of asthma attacks. Are you really okay? Do you need an inhaler? Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to problems that upset you -- oh, don't you know everything's alright yeah!

Happy Birthday, too!!!

Kira Nelson said...

thanks on the birthday front! i feel much better now, it all turned out all right. odessa is really pretty too.

Joel said...

Actually Kira's birthday isn't until the 10th Tamara.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIRA!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kira!! You look like you are having soooo much fun!