Tuesday, November 24, 2009

brno

I really like Brno, Is a very beautiful city. It is full of churches, big ones, and castles and things of this nature. And white foods. I have only eaten white foods since arriving. 
1st dinner- gnocci with cheese sauce, macaroni and cheese basically
1st breakfast- boiled eggs and garlic toast and soft cheese and onions 
lunch- creamy mushroom and potato soup
dinner- toasted white bread
breakfast- yoghurt and toast
lunch- lentil soup
dinner- fried potato pancakes filled with brie

LENTIL SOUP! Porque tienes k estropearme todo? Se me acabo la suerte, se me rompio mi my stretch. But it was delicious. 

P.s. this breakfast will be toast with cream cheese. 
so anyway lots of wandering around and then accompanied Kyle to a polish lesson, which was hilarious. All the words I had learned over the summer started coming back to me, and how ridiculous they were. But it just goes to show that everything can come in useful sometime. 

No comments: