Sunday, October 25, 2009

Podoshdi!


But it wasn't quite over, even when we left. Because thankfully I still didn't have to face real life or my Alaska withdrawals yet! When I got to the airport Cашка and Maшa were there waiting for me, with my name written in Russian (кира)! It was seriously the most adorable thing ever. I love when people you don't expect come to meet you at the airport. 
After arriving I seriously didn't want to do anything but hang out with Beck and Phi in Seattle, where I was completely disconnected from any kind of responsibility, or talk with other people who had been in AK. 


So we enjoyed the beautiful weather, went to the science center, tried to meet up with people who have no cell phone which I have decided is a horrible thing to do to people who you are visiting. But then they left.

No comments: