Saturday, June 27, 2009

Punch this face in the face.



That's what Jade and I are calling the foto stills movie that we made yesterday. It is, my friends, amazing. You have to hear it played to Girl Talk. We also managed to memorize the Eminem part of the song which was very satisfying. Or almost memorize it. We're working on it. It's still hot, there is more work now. I have been burning oil and working on the fillet line. In an hour I get to go do that again, labeling. They are classy labels let me tell you. 
Here is what I painted in Jade's room. Okay, I have to go to lunch now but kisses to everybody and wish me luck labeling with Polish people. Here is how you say small fish: Mowa riba. 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I can't wait to see your movie -- I have the movie you and Jade made oh so long ago (the noir one) on my laptop, I think. We'll have to burn a DVD.
Any fish yet? Since you haven't posted for over a week, I'm thinking you are shoulder-deep in gaping salmon faces. Don't throw them; the guys at the Pike St. market got in hot water for that. Don't put them in hot water, either!