Saturday, May 26, 2007

Glutinous Tree Expedition


I have to say I am not at all suprised that there is no old growth left. If I am to believe Pirates of the Carribean one can expect to go through about 4 masts per boat per expedition.

I also got on the wrong train yesterday. Once I saw the ocean I knew something andaba mal. My undying gratitude to the man who told me that I had to get off and go back to Barcelona, the lady who told me that that train DID, in fact, go to Barcelona, the Renfe man who let me back through the gate and the woman from Bolivia who let me use her cell phone.

1 comment:

skullptore said...

I have never been to portugal but I do enjoy seeing it through your eyes.
your consistant communications are very much appreciated. Love your sketches keep them coming. Our garden is up . we planted during a unseasonal warm spell followed by cool rain. it made everything jump out of the ground. have finished templates for the next heron.will use the new plasma cutter! Love Grandpa Ken.